Casa Margarita – Vacation Rental
Contact us via chat or scroll 1/2 way down this page to the Contact Form and send your desired booking dates. We will get back to you ASAP with availability or recommend similar accommodations that we feel will meet your needs.
This home is made for entertaining and impressing friends and family! The house has stunning ocean views of the Pacific Ocean, the bay of Potrero Beach, and the town of Playa Flamingo. Watch the sailboats return to the harbor from this home’s multiple outdoor sitting areas or gorgeous infinity pool.
This home enjoys a spacious, one-story floor plan of over 3,000 square feet and has been professionally decorated with high-end furnishings, artwork, and linens. No expense was spared in the construction and decoration of this home.
Inside, the home features an impressive entryway with multiple rooms to enjoy, including a living room, a study, a formal dining area, a large kitchen, and a lounge area. Each and every room comes with beautiful vaulted hardwood ceilings, stunning views of the ocean, and sliding glass doors that allow you to bring your outside paradise indoors. The spacious and fully stocked chef’s kitchen features granite countertops, a wine refrigerator, dishwasher, a six-person dining table, a separate lounge area, and impressive art and uplighting.
The master bedroom features French glass doors that open beautifully onto the veranda; its own private sitting area where you can enjoy your morning coffee; a king-sized bed; and a large, exquisite soaking tub that enjoys sweeping views of the ocean, mountains, and valleys. The second bedroom has a queen-sized bed, and the third bedroom has two twin beds. All bedrooms have beautiful décor and en-suite bathrooms for maximum privacy among guests. The large two-car garage has been converted to a caretakers’ quarters to provide you with on-site maid service and night security.
Casa Margarita is a mere 8-minute drive to the beautiful secluded beaches of Playa la Penca, Playa Prieta, and Playa Pan de Azucar (Sugar Beach), which are renowned for their white sand beaches and exquisite sunsets. Playa Potrero, known for its calm and family-friendly waters, is also a mere 6-minute drive, and the town of Potrero has various grocery stores, bars, and restaurants for you to enjoy. In addition, various medical, dental, and pharmacy services are located nearby, and the Liberia International Airport is less than one hour away.
The home includes a outdoor grill, laundry services, and maid service.
- Country: Costa Rica
- Property ID C-Mgrta
- Price From $249 / Night
- Bedrooms 3
- Bathrooms 3.5
- Walk to Beach No
- Rooms Sleeps 8
- Number of Beds 1 king, 1 queen, 2 full, 1 sleeper sofa
- Bathrooms 3.5
- Pets No pets allowed
- Pool Type Private Pool, Infinity Pool
- Air Condition Type Multiple Wall Units
- Building Levels Single Story Single Family Home
- Interior Levels All on 1 Floor
- Parking Type Enclosed Garage
- Parking Spaces 2
- Concierge & Tours Services KRAIN Tours & Activities, Sailing Center Membership, Grocery Shopping Services, In Home Spa Services, In Home Flower Arrangements, In Home Private Chef Services, In Home Baby Sitting, Rental Cars & Golf Carts
- Standard Amenities King, queen, shower, toilet, twin/ single, churches, forests, marina, rain forests, restaurants, volcano, water parks, waterfalls, zoo, Satellite / Cable, Television, Air Conditioning, Clothes Dryer, Hair Dryer, Heating, Internet, Iron & Board, Linens Provided, Living Room, Parking, Telephone, Towels Provided, Washing Machine, Coffee Maker, Dishes & Utensils, Dishwasher, Kitchen, Microwave, Oven, Pantry Items, Refrigerator, Stove, Toaster, beachcombing, bird watching, eco tourism, gambling casinos, horseback riding, walking, whale watching, ATM/bank, Babysitter, groceries, hospital, massage therapist, medical services, Mountain View, Near The Ocean, Ocean View, Water View, Balcony, Deck / Patio, Outdoor Grill, Communal Pool, deepsea fishing, fishing, freshwater fishing, golf, hiking, mountain biking, rafting, sailing, scuba diving or snorkeling, snorkeling, surf fishing, surfing, swimming, water tubing, whitewater rafting, children welcome, pets considered, flexible, recommended, Catering available, Dining Area, Housekeeper Optional, Concierge, Adventure, Away From It All, Budget, Family, Romantic, Spa, Sports & Activities, Tourist Attractions, Outdoor lighting, Deadbolt lock on entryway, Smoke detectors, Carbon monoxide detector, Fire extinguisher, First aid kit, Emergency phone number: Medical, Emergency phone number: Police, Emergency phone number: Fire